Friday, July 15, 2005

Here I am in my helmet

Here I am at the magnificent Rimrock Hotel in Banff, having enjoyed a day skiing. I bought my helmet to protect my simple thoughts, as I have previously thumped my head very hard indeed (Whistler, 2004). Although I am frequently mistaken for a child when in my helmet, I seriously urge any fellow skiers who haven't yet tried one to give it a go. I LOVE mine, and often put it on in the evening. With it comes the feelings of peace and security associated with other evening time habits (that I don't indulge in as often).
Link

3 Comments:

Blogger Joolz said...

Marvellous, marvellous stuff.
Excellent photograph and beautifully uploaded if I may say.

So pleased you are on your third blog.
I have two redundant ones and two live.
We live and learn.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Victoria Carrington said...

It's the simple thoughts that are the most eloquent and most important. But, more importantly, I expect to see you wearing that fashion statement to work next week!

Brilliant blog; great pix.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Clare said...

Many many thanks for your support - and so glad that you like the helmet shot. I am thinking of taking it on all my travels - a bit like 'where in the world is Barnaby Bear?'. Is this too old hat?

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home