Saturday, November 25, 2006

Here it is!!!

Volume up and sing along!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtdTCKvRcdU

Please be aware of occasional unsavoury content. If you can cope with the full three minutes, please can you let me know who is the best skier, me or the UC, because he thinks it is him. This is how he gives me feedback...
"What you are not doing is this..."
"The problem is this..."
"You need to do this...."
This is what I say
"Why don't you stick your advice where the sun doesn't shine!"

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say is fab - especially the falling over moment, music fantastic, how can I comment on who is the best ski-er when I know you both so well!
Your lovely the sister - the one that didn't go on the long overnight walk in the wilderness

8:18 PM  
Blogger Clare said...

Thank you lovely the sister.Is this your new name?

12:23 PM  
Blogger Joolz said...

Sorry to say this but ... Simply Clare... you are SIMPLY THE BEST!!!

9:45 PM  
Blogger Clare said...

Thank you for confirming this Dr J. I am motivated to get back to that dry slope now.

10:17 PM  
Blogger Mary Plain said...

I have to agree with DrJ.. not that I know anything about skiing but it has to be you! Good to see you back and blogging.. wish i was..

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool! Nice bear hug Clare. That remonds me, I owe you some piccys. That dry slope looked like the Alps until last weekend when it all started falling.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home