Tuesday, November 28, 2006

In trouble... and polyfilla


Advice needed please. The UC is unhappy about the video and says that I did not obtain his permission to post the photo of him on the loo in my skiing helmet. What shall I do?

Here is the polyfilla:

And here is some technical blurb.

Here is what I think about it: I didn't last for the full four weeks that it takes to notice a 40%reduction in visible brow lines because it seemed to me just to be like the stuff that Martin was using to skim the back bedroom with. Having said that, when I did fill my visible wrinkles with it, temporarily they reduced. If I have to be honest though, my La Prairie very expensive eye cream is the most marvellous goo ever. I use that every day and it fills me with joy - jouissance perhaps (have not checked spelling).

7 Comments:

Blogger Mary Plain said...

I still haven't tried this. I do have some more general polyfilla from Benefit called Dr Feelgood, which I use every day. I don't think it makes any difference but it does make me feel like I am trying..
Has the UC forgiven you yet? I thought the photo was great!

9:06 PM  
Blogger Clare said...

I think that he has forgotten in the flurry of christmas consuming! I am glad you liked it. I absolutely love my ski helmet - as the video shows.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Victoria Carrington said...

why does the UC get to use the whole of the practice ski slope and you are relegated to half??

Thank you for the music. i am going to have to learn the words so we can karaoke.

Love the helmet. I can see why you both feel the need to be wearing it for style and safety at all times.

4:57 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

This is a riveting post.
it is so information packed I am going to have to read it TWICE and LEARN the WORDS.
Pollyfiller
Lines
La Prairie.
The UC will not mind because people always forget.
I got drunk and told a chief person some indiscretion involving my husband's partner.
Horrors.
I don't tink anyone remmebered the next day.

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pollyfiller! who needs pollyfiller a good old traditional paper bag with two holes for the eyes etc. will always do the trick!!

I think the UC uses the whole of the slope because he doesn't have the control Clare has to keep to the one side - just an observation

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell him you've sent it into the Ski Club of GB's new Ski TV website - that'll get him really worried.

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you have pointed out that my technique and control (on skis!) is substandard. The only plausable explanation for this, as you can imagine, is equipment malfunction and the only remedy is therefore extensive purchasing.

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home