Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Web 2.0 or not Web 2.0

I have learnt a little bit about Web 2.0 technologies today. I visited Marc Canter's site again (Kohl or Rimmel?) and followed the link to Thomas Vander Wal's blog in a quest to learn about my personal info cloud

Here I found out about
Not the old web of "I go get" but the new web of "come to me" .
and this, I understand is related to web 2.0 technologies.

I CAN'T WAIT for it to all come to me. Life will be so much easier when I have my own personal info cloud.

And that's my simple thought for today!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how dare you describe the lurvely martin as "sorry martin". he certainly never apologised to me! hmph!

8:45 PM  
Blogger Clare said...

Well hello Hoolio. What a fabulous name. Sorry to have offended in connection with martin... and come to think of it, he has never apologised to me either. Will work on this.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home