Thursday, February 02, 2006

Four things meme - a little late - but better than never

Oh my goodness I am simply naff!

4 places I have lived
Exeter - this is where I go running




Silverton - this is where James Hewitt crashed his car!



Epsom - I used to get out of school early to go to the Derby with all the toffs




Watford - I had a lovely time at Watford College, but I didn't meet Elton.







4 Jobs I’ve Had
Aerobics instructor
Senior(!) advertising sales executive at House Beautiful
Media planner buyer
Teacher

4 Favourite Movies
It's a Wonderful Life - I just love it. With sherry of course

The Blues Brothers - a most funny film


The Life of Brian - another real favourite


Amelie - so sweet

4 Favourite TV Shows
It ain't half hot Mum (not truly - but it is sOOOO well to the jay bad that I love it)
Desperate Housewives
ER
Neighbours

4 Favourite CDs
Ray of Light - Madonna
Neil Diamond's Greatest Hits
Elvis' greatest Hits
Dolly Gold - Dolly Parton

4 Places I Have Been on Holiday
Megeve, French Alps
Banff, Alberta
Porthcurno, Cornwall
Rovaniemi, Arctic Circle

4 Things I Love to Do
Ski anywhere (particularly on my new Dynastar Skis)
Walk, run, and camp on Dartmoor
Drink really good wine and eat really good food with really good friends
Talk on the phone

4 Favourite Books
Cat's Eye - Margaret Atwood
The Five people You Meet in heaven
Where the Wild things are
The Handbook of qualitative research (second edition) (ok, I am joking at this point)

4 Websites I Visit Daily
University of Plymouth intranet
Google home page
Wikipedia
Simply Clare's Simple Thoughts

4 Bloggers to Tag with this Meme
I don't know what tagging is? Can I tag people that have already been tagged in a what goes around comes around kind of way?
If so
Mary Plain
Dr Rob
Dr Joolz
Guy
I retag you ALL because you continue to visit me even though I am a crap blogger with disappearing tendencies. Thank you!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary Plain said...

this is great, Simply Clare. Thank you for retagging me although I plan to post about something else in a minute. I can see that if we were all on a digitally well equipped desert island with our 4 things we would all enjoy each other's too as I like your books and TVand films.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

I love your choices Simply Clare!
I like Amelie too and I am CONSTANTLY asking to get Denzin and Lincoln out of the library as I think it might DO ME GOOD.
I have also been on holiday in Portcuthno!
How wierd!
we stayed in a white hosue overlooking the bay.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Joolz said...

Lovely I like all your four thingsies. Apart from the very sporty things.

9:26 PM  
Blogger Digigran said...

I blogged on to see if your Valentine's day gor any better than when you blogged, Joolz. I so hope it did. What a lovely BLOG so good on the eye.

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home