Tuesday, July 19, 2005

What not to wear on holiday

Life just gets better and better. First Dr Joolz, Hoolio and Victoria start to post comments. Then I notice that the lovely duo are back - Trinny and Suze to show us how to look good on the beach. It doesn't get much better does it? And I am glad - because frankly I am bored with BB and hoping desperately that they bring back Scary Mary and The one whose boobs are the biggest in Sheffield (or was it Uddersfield) (apart from her Nana's). Perhaps she will be featured in the aforesaid 'WNTWOH'.
Don't you just love a bit of circularity?

P.S. I have realised that my links are a little hard to spot in soft purple. How do I change their colour?

Simply yours X

4 Comments:

Blogger Joolz said...

Yes I watched T and S last night. What a marvel they are, handing out advice even when on Holiday.
So selfless.

And yes, it is all getting a bit much on BB but I have to watch.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Joolz said...

To change the colour- go to the dashboard and click to change settings. Then change template.

In the top section og html there will be a line that says something like

h1 a:link{text-decoration:none;color:fuchsia;}
(Mine says fuchsia, yours will say purple.) Pick a colour and hope that html recognises it. If it doesn't you can look up the code to use in Blogger help. (Some colours have code, some have the real word for the colour.)
Good luck!!!

7:49 PM  
Blogger Clare said...

Thank you thank you thank you.
BUT I have a confession.. I didn't watch WNTWOH because my neighbours turned up and despite having set the DVD recorder, Martin managed not to record it for me... which we didn't discover until last night... So now I don't know WNTWOH - but as I am not going on holiday this summer it is not so bad. BUT I did make him suffer for ten minutes.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Clare said...

I have tried to change the colour Dr Joolz - and it has mainly worked - except for some reason, your lovely link and VC's have stayed more subtle, more interesting - so I am very happy with the result - although a little intrigued by the selective application of #f000fc!!!.

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home