Monday, September 26, 2005

Somewhere in the magical forest....

Deary me, I have just tried three more times to upload the picture of the magical forest. It is so bloomin magical that it won't bloomin upload, which, quite frankly, is getting on my nerves! This is its last chance...

AAARGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH. Guy, this is the equivalent of flatpack torture. (But at least I can still link! As a desperate measure I have tried to upload a picture of Martin's favourite spatula - one that has previously appeared - and that won't upload either. It is saying 'done' - but there is nothing there. The pictures are just in my images file - but normally that works.

I am getting very stressed and I have got to go to yoga. What can I do????????????

3 Comments:

Blogger Rob Burton said...

Try saying OOOOOOOOMMMMMM a lot

6:07 PM  
Blogger Joolz said...

It will be fine. Try loooking later. Flickr is sometimes naughty.

7:14 PM  
Blogger Guy Merchant said...

Go to yoga. Flickr has just been playing tricks on me, too...but yoga seems way too strenuous for me right now. We all seem to experience these little glitches. Look at Dr Joolz, sometimes her pix are so big they completely blot out her side bar (I'd die of embarrassment if that ever happened to me).

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home