Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sometimes things get worse before they get better...






Once, while on holiday in Lanzarote, I experienced a Saharan sand storm.
Today in my house, that same sand storm has appeared.
And it is a Sunday.
This has occured because the UC has decided to help the builders (who are VERY clean and tidy) by taking all the plaster off the bathroom walls.
The UC hasn't mastered the samel level of clean and tidy as the clean and tidy builders. He has been banging away for 5 hours now. I want it to stop. I want to run my hands over a surface that isn't gritty. He is unstoppable. Sometimes the UC upsets my nerves. This is happening now.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...........Mick & Helen

10:18 PM  
Blogger Joolz said...

oh my bloody god. This is a RIGHT MARE.

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is there a law9mower i9 the backgrou9d i9 the picture of the bottom of the stairs ? Have you got co9fused agai9 Clare?

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home