Saturday, March 24, 2007

Things are getting better!

Do things get worse before they get better? This is worse... The beer isn't mine. This is our shared dining room table office. The blanket is for extra warmth when the doors are open.
But this is better...Our new wee attic room ensuite... It doesn't seem to leak and it is tall enough for me and the UC (not at the same time).
Anyway, if things get worse before they get better, what happens when they get better? Do they get worse again?
I don't like the word worse. I like the word worst much better better. Three words muddle me up: worse, sculptor and nine: Worse never sounds finished; I always call sculptors sculptures; and if I have to write nine, I panic about the n - "is it a 9 or a n"? Luckily, I am of an optimistic disposition and rubbish at modelling with any sort of material. So 9othing to worry about.


2 Comments:

Blogger Mary Plain said...

at least bits of it are getting better! the en-suite looks good..
we are off to Mexico now so when we get back I expect to see amazing progress!

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Clare! You're right about the words - 'worse' is an annoying word. I'm glad i'm not the only one that panics when writing certain words. I mainly like writing the number 'four' because it has four letters (yes, i do have OCD slightly!)

Hope you're ok

Another Claire (2nd Year BEd)

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home