Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Four and a half weeks and counting

I have been rather busy for the past six months, so guess what... Daddy Gadget has said that I can go skiing with my fabulous little (big) sister to the wondrous and rather exclusive French resort of Megeve. Now I am feeling rather peculiar about leaving my nearest and dearest for a whole week of indulgence while my home is turned into a pure house of trouser, but suffer I must, so this is the countdown. At the moment there is snow, so fingers crossed for the end of February.
On a scale of 1-10, my guilt rating is about 4 today. Am hoping that the UC will book himself a little trip somewhere too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary Plain said...

it is great to see you back posting- loved the Christmas picture. I think you need to get the guilt rating down and make the most of it- they will love being an all-male household for a bit so get out on those slopes!

7:24 PM  
Blogger DrJoolz said...

no need to feel guilty. The kiddliy winkies will appreciate having a Mum who is fresh as a daisy and not knackered!!

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home