Friday, August 26, 2005

Lost

I did promise (in vain) to get back to you about my engagement with 'Lost'. Well I have just watched episode 5 (all about Jack and his moody and just slightly alcoholic surgeon father) and am confident that I am hooked. I promise that I haven't read any of the episode descriptors for the forthcoming episodes - so I don't know if I am barking up the wrong gum tree... but I think that Mr Locke (my favourite from the start if you recall) is dead.
I also think that Kate is really annoying and I want to smack her on the head, and I think that Claire is fabulously brave - not at all concerned about her forthcoming labour, which MUST mean... that she is dead too. I think perhaps they are all dead except Jack and Kate who will procreate just in time to be rescued by a ship navigated by evil Penguins... sorry, that is Madagascar.
ENOUGH

I am going to stick with it just to see if I am right.
BY THE WAY, what is the young blonde girl in short skirt using to keep her legs so hair free. Actually, don't tell me because I would have to add it to my personal budget.

Did spend a sombre minute today pondering what ER will be like without Carter. If you are getting it yet across the pond, perhaps you could let us know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joolz said...

OK have now watched two episodes because of you.
And I am hooked.
I fancy Jack and think that the guy who didn't used to be able to walk is a bit weird but prob OK.
I hate the pregnant one.
Chinese couple is sweet as is the JUnkie.

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home