Sunday, February 17, 2008

Six big sleeps left and counting


In our house time now passes in big sleeps. Unfortunately these sleeps are not always as big as we would like. Anyway. This weekend I have worked really really hard and am almost feeling like I deserve to go away and leave the male faction home alone. Thank you for your encouragement ladies.

This is the first holiday where I haven't planned my outfits and listed what I am going to take as I don't care. This is surprising me. I am definitely not depressed - just feeling like it will all be ok and I don't need to worry about anything. The last time I felt like this, I was experiencing the wonderful effects of morphine (in hospital you will understand). This is a strange state. I can only put it down to being all planned-out in every other aspect of my life.

Anyway, have included a cute photo for your delight.
Will be back sometime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home