Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Get with the beat Baggy

Apparently camping is very IN. It is also the recreational pastime for the AB professional classes (I know about this because I did a diploma in advertising at Watford College - now the university of Watford I think). It also allows one to pur-chase many new gadgets. Martin now feels truly vindicated in his ultimate consumer lifestyle and will be a nightmare for the next two days perusing the net for more camping gadgets to acompany his very many.

Have I arrived? Have I got with the beat - or even helped initiate this beat? Am I a member of the AB professional class?

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary Plain said...

I read this bit from the Guardian at lunchtime and thought of you! The paper didn't mention ticks, though, I think, or even the delights of Wayfarer meals.. but clearly, yes, you have made it to the AB grouping..

I do worry that you would not be able to carry many more gadgets..

2:02 PM  
Blogger Joolz said...

It does not surprise me at all to see you doing very IN things.
You are, and always will be, well to the jay bad, unbad.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home