Sunday, August 14, 2005

Here is Martin inocculating Mildred the sheep

I am sorry. I have resisted posting this for 23 hours... but I couldn't help myself!

You may be wondering who is 'restraining' Mildred... well it is my lovely brother-in-law, Tony.





Here he is again, catching George - Mildred's unsuccessfully castrated brother (but that is another story). On weekdays, Tony is an accountant.

Can I assure you that when the vet visited to innoculate George and Mildred the first time, he had to rugby-tackle them to the ground too. Apparently sheep don't like having injections. Can I also assure you that Martin has undertaken professional injection therapy training (but not for sheep).

Both sheep recovered quickly from their ordeal and have resumed normal sheep-like behaviour. I am still waiting to find out about Tony.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary Plain said...

Lost for words really!

8:38 PM  
Blogger Joolz said...

I am SO worried about Martin.
Don't let him do that again.

I think you may need to restrain him.

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home